Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

A little bit Indigo Blu!

Well I cannot believe just how busy its been at the beginning of term! I knew it was going to be a busy start but WOW! What with new heavy timetable...new subjects for me to teach...open evening and then OFSTED arrived!
But all is OK and I can breathe a bit now!

So yesterday I decided to have an evening doing what I like and did a couple of cards using the Indigo blu Stamps...oh and I used one of Sheena Douglass's new stamps to add a few bits to it too.

 

The first one I stamped the tree in versamark then used winter wonderland embossing powder so it was white but with a bit of sparkle. I made sure I used the anti static bag on the black card adn it did pay off! I used the versamark pen to add a few dots and swirls then matted it on to some red card then onto some green and red backing paper. Here is the result...

 
 
The second on I embossed in green embossing powder then I stamped the corners with versamark using the border stamp in the Sheena Douglass snowflake stamps set. I then used pan pastels round the edges. I mounted this onto some silver holographic card
Once I had done the topper I stamped the base card with the Indigo Blu script stamp (which is great for backgrounds) just randomly with versamark and I added a few bits of the snowflake border then went over it with green and turquoise pan pastels. Here is the finished card...
 

 
 
Hope you are having a crafty weekend
 
Love
Jane xx

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jane!!!
    Your cards are amazing!!!
    New Follower here!!
    Vanessa
    http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Jane, I've had to look a few times to check if its the same stamp. Amazing how you make them look so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRACKING CARDS MUST GET MY INKS OUT MORE. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely Christmas cards.
    Am now following you - maybe you would like to follow me too?

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulou cards love the tree xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jane these are absolutely stunning I love the both of them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both absolutely stunning, I love the tree image, I think the one done with the PanPastels is my favorite but I am probably a bit biased as I love PanPastels lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards, glad you didn't ask which is our favourite because I couldn't choose! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards Jane, but then I do love your work, IndigoBlu stamps and PanPastels... What a combination. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owww love there stamps and the tree is great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, love the stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh they are both gorgeous and fabulous, You are a clever bunny Jane love them both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards and fab effecty.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, love Indigoblu stamps and I love the pans too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jane, if you get a minute please could you pop over to my blog. Crafty Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete