Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

My Addiction!!

Now those of you who know me will be aware that I am addicted to stamping.
Yes I admit it..... I cannot pass a good stamp and I was looking for a particular stamp and found I had some stamps that I had still to explore so these are what I made following that discovery!

 
I used distress inks to do this and then Wow embossing powder for the plants at the front!
The backing was some spellbinders and M-bossibilities which I then rubbed with the ink blender to make it stand out a bit more.


 
I used distress ink again on this one and a bit of spritzing to get the background. Then the image and sentiment were stamped and embossed in black. The flowers and leaves were cut using memory box dies! And the backing is an M-Bossibility folder again once embossed it was rubbed over with ink to make the pattern 'pop'.

 
This last one saw me using my pan pastels to do the background. I used the pale tint blues and greens to create the background then stamped in brown adirondack to soften the image. I thought black would have been too harsh. I put the piece of peacock blue codinations card through an M-bossibilities folder and them sanded it to show up the pattern.
The borders are a spellbinders die and the flower I created by cutting and crumpling paper then putting it together with a brad. The borders are cut from brown card to tie everything together.
 
Well thats it for today!
 
Happy crafting
 
love and hugs
 
Jane xx



8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jane, glad I found your blog not really good at facebook

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are great cards Jane, my favourite must be the first one though.... Well coming from the Lake District....thanks for sharing your fab work.. Crafty hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee today Jane!! These are gorgeous cards! Love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jane these are all stunning. I love them all.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards and let me know when there is a NW clarity Workshop with Maria as I'd love to join you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next one Sue is the 16th September!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jane, Can you let me know the address and who I need to call to book a place.

      Many thanks,

      Delete
    3. Its over in Birkenhead...You will need to Contact maria Simms to book a place...her blog has the details I think. I have a link to her blog on the edge of my page. Inkymits crafts By Maria Simms. Maria will then email you with all the details.

      Delete