Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Time Flies....

...when we are having fun!!!
I cannot quite believe where the time has gone...it only seems a couple of days since I starting my summer break and now I have one more day of holiday left. Back to work on Monday! WOW! Where has that summer gone or have I been teleported into the future somehow!
Any way I thought you would like to see some of the stuff I have been doing over that time.

I started my holiday by having my anniversary card to make. Obviously I had to try and do it without Colin seeing it which is not easy as he has the knack of turning up when least expected but I managed it eventually! And with some days to spare! It was our Pearl anniversary this year so I wanted to make it special. Anyway here it is...Its an 8x8inch card and I used my slice, cricut and cuttlebug with spellbinders to make it!


I know he liked it...good job really!!!

I also was asked to make a wedding card. I had one for an engagement on Facebook which someone had seen and wanted me to do the same thing but for wedding! I never like doing exactly the same card but thats what she wanted so I had to oblige. She was happy with it anyway! Here it is.

 
Anyway thats all from me for the moment...Need to sort of some photos and then I'll be back.
 
Happy crafting
Jane xx

 


10 comments:

  1. Your Anniversary card is so beautiful, Jane. You can see all the love and care that went into it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jane, ....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Jane its something to keep and treasure! I've loved reading your blog and hope to read more if I can remember my password lol have a good day love Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read your update Jane & what a wonderful anniversary card.
    I use a Silhouette Cameo but can't achieve embossed effects like this with it.
    I do have a Wizard so maybe I should dig it out :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Jane. Congratulation on your Pearl Anniversary, your card is stunning and I'm not surprised your hubby loved it.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous can never throw that away. xxxx Brill job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card, lots of love gone in there, Congrats on your Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards Jane. Congratulations on your anniversary

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Jane, you are a very talented lady. Bit sad you have to go back to work:(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Jane and belated good wishes on your Pearl anniversary - wow 30 years! xxx

    ReplyDelete