Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Giant Cupcakes

I wanted to make Amy a birthday cake and I saw a giant cup cake Mould being sold on Create and Craft. Colin being Colin said he wanted to buy one and off he went to find one to buy on Ebay....promptly bought it and so it was ready for her birthday!!!


I made Amanda one for her 50th birthday first....here it is...it's just a plain sponge with vanilla cream but coloured bright pink. 



Colin then wanted one making as a coffee cake...and of course I had to have green on there somewhere! I found the most vivid lime green icing in Spreadborough's where I get all my cake supplies from and  here it is!...


After that one came Amy's birthday cake....chocolate of course and multicoloured.


Hope you enjoy the cake Amy...I am sure your friends will especially Hannah!!!

Please say hello if you pop in to read about my Giant Cupcakes and let me know which one you would like!!!

Jane xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Jane I like All 3.
    Does that make me greedy?
    Hope Amy has a great Birthday. Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they're fabulous.....can't begin to imagine how many calories in each one though. haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh how fabulous .nom :P
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm Yummy, love them all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm Yummy from me too lol! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Yum love the pink one!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, stunning cakes, love them all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ........only now I'm peckish and need cake.

    ReplyDelete