Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Goodbye Brendan

Our Head of Maths left on Friday after working at School for 15 years. I know he will be missed by his staff but mainly the students who have lost an excellent teacher.


I wish him well ini his next venture whatever that may turn out to be.


Here is the card I made for him using some of the things I got in Harrogate.


I was quite pleased with it and found the flitterglu and gilding flakes lovely to use!

Please let me know what you think of it.

Have a lovely crafty day everyone
Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Great card , the images colours and layout of the card are fab xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, i love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane this is stunning!!! I love the colours and the layout is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jane. My flitter glue is in the post. Need it to arrive, your card has inspired me.
    I need to play.
    Enjoy your Easter break
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete