Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tuesday's Makes!

I had a lovely day crafting yesterday among other bits and pieces. I made my kingfisher picture into a card but as its for my bro I am not putting it on yet as it isn't his birthday 'til the end of Feb. I was a girl guide and am always prepared!! Haha!


I wanted to make some cards for my stock box so I made some 6x6 cards which I love and found some images to colour. I had a great time matching the papers and matting and layering them.
Here they are:-



The other one I did was using paint fusion so took a bit longer. I just love the sunflowers and they paint so nicely. 
The little charm on this is from a pack from the works ....really pleased I popped in there!!!

So that's what I did yesterday....what a great day!!!





10 comments:

  1. FAB cards love the sunflower. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jane, lovely to see you back on docrafts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really sweet cards, love the adorable images
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those cards are lovely Jane. I like working with 6x6 too and isn't it great when you can spend a whole day crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards I love that Sunflower very effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards you did have a busy day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really lovely cards Jane. I have had my crafting day today.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards! Well done!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete