Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

My Art Journal

Sometimes I don't always want to make cards or paint items but I just need to do something arty.

I have noticed people talking about Art journals and so I thought I would start one.
I got a book in the Hobbycraft sale and started it.

Here is my first page. I started by doing the title first then the sunflower in the corner then it grew from there!!



I wanted my next page to be a bit different and having seen a RAINBOW in the morning I was inspired to do this.





I couldn't let Feb 14th go by with out doing something to mark the day. Sorry about the spelling but it just fits so well!







I also did this rose which I was quite pleased with.



My final page that I am going to share with you today is my zentangle. I find this so good to help my de-stress! It took 2 nights to do this and I was quite pleased with it. I can't decide which is my favourite bit of it.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my Art Journal pages. Maybe you could let me know which one you like the best. I hope I can share more with you another day but I will have to do some more first!

Hope you have a good arty day!

Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. Jane this is gorgeous I do love your rose and of course the last piece the Zentangle is amazing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane love these especially the Zentangle one.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jane, how nice to visit your blog and see something completely different and so unique. I am in awe of anyone who can draw in any style. My favourite is the zentangle - it is just amazing. I am now following and hope to visit as often as I can.

    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane love them all, but again the zentangle is gorgous, I have recently discovered zentangle and thought I would like to have a go but where to start lol yours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, it must have been national "Start a journal day yesterday. The first blog I visited http://waltzingthroughlife.blogspot.com/2012/02/art-journal.html
    had a journal page and I then got lost searching her blog and linking to others,eager to find out how to go about starting one of my own. I've started, but not sure whether I'll blog it yet. Your pages are are brilliant, I love the front cover best, I've a thing for sunflowers lol! Your rose though is amazing!Happy Journalling,Julie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Jane, what a great idea... I might just have to start one myself! :D I love your blog site too... I'm not sure where the time will come from, but I'll fit it in!! :D Love your work Jane x

    ReplyDelete