Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I thought you would like to see the card I made for Colin for today.


I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and he seemed pretty impressed with it when he opened it this morning.

And What did I get off him?
Well I did get a card saying I was his queen of Hearts and these....

I love daffodils because they remind us that winter is on its way out and warmer weather is just around the corner.

Hope you all have a lovely day today and feel the love!!!

Jane xx




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane I love this version, I have this Clarity stamp and didn't think to use it for Valentines Doh I'm such a blonde lol! Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane, love the sentiment.
    hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauitful card Jane and love the sentiment!!! I to love Daffodils too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the hearts and the sentiment is so nice. Love Bex cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daffodils too Jane, that was a nice thought. The card is just lovely and perfectly manly too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so he should be impressed...it's lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the sentiment. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, I really like that Clarity heart love what you have done with it here. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, I love the graduated background colour and the hearts and sentiment are lovely. Your daffodils look beautiful, I love daffodils, they always make feel like spring is on the way
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete