Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Painting boxes!

Yesterday I decided I wanted to do some painting and remembered I still had a box to paint that I bought some time ago! I also had a small black box that I had kept from a gift I was given.
As I hadn't painted for some time I thought I needed to get a feel for the paint and brushes first so I did the small one first. I did use one of Sheena Douglass's Paint fusion stamps to do this one. Here it is!


Then I wanted to do roses on the larger box. I don't need the stamp for this one and just went for it. I positioned my 3 larger roses first then the buds then the rest just fitted around it. And here it is! The box is one I got from Paperchase. It is big enough to take a ream of A4 paper and the finish on it is like linen so it needed quite a bit of paint to make it flow. The box is for Amy! I hope she likes it!



Well that's all from me today! Hope you have a lovely day and let me know if you have been to have a little look. 
Jane xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    Both boxes are stunning and beautiful
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I could do this .... you are so talented and clever ... thanks for the crafty comments on my blog ... Jane. Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boxes Jane, hope you have enjoyed your week off. I have loved looking at your blog this week.. Hope work goes well. Take care. Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paint fusion work Jane and enjoying your blog too - please pop over to my blog where I have an award waiting for you. Hugs Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fiona! Thanks for the award....I need a bit of help to put it on my page!!!! I am still all new to this blogging!!

      Delete