Followers

Monday 17 August 2015

3 Owls and a Hen

Good afternoon to you all. I now have two weeks left of my holiday. And I have done all my Christmas cards and one or two birthday cards ready for September ...getting ahead of the game as it were. I feel that come September I won't have a lot of time to do much crafting but hey....it pays the bills! I just have to hope that in the next two weeks I win the lottery!

I thought today I would share the final two cards I hadn't yet blogged from the June Clarity stamp show! 
FOr the first one I used the hen! She's a lovely big bird ( just like me....hahaha).
I stamped her in the middle of a piece of Gelli Card and then coloured her using promarkers. I masked her off and put the hexagonal stencil over her and just brushed lightly around the shape...I didn't even add any ink to my brush..just used what was already on the brown brush. I then stamped the nests along each edge turning th ecard as I went. I coloured these in and then matted and layered the card onto and 8 x 8 card.


The next card used the owls! 
I took a piece of dark brown card and stamped the owls in versamark then embossed them in some gold sparkly wow powder. I added versamark pen to the edges of the card and more embossing powder the matted and layer it onto a cream 8 x 8 card. I then added the sentiment stamped in brown archival then shadow stamped it in 2nd generation ink.
I think they look really cute all sitting there!


Right I best be off!
I have an appointment at the dentists and need to do a few things before I go there!
Have a good afternoon whatever you are doing!

 If you drop by for a nosey leave me a comment..I love seeing what you think!

Happy Crafting


4 comments:

  1. Two really lovely designs. The Hen is beautifully coloured in, would look great in a frame and you can't beat a bit of embossing powder magic, the owls looks great on the brown card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane your cards are gorgeous. You are very organised. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jane! I love these especially the owls which look gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Jane, hope your trip to the dentist went well...hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete