Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2015

A summer full of crafting!

Good Morning...its a nice bright morning here today so Colin has decided to cut the hedges at the front so it gives me time to have a coffee and come and chat to you!

It's hard to think that this time next week I will be back at work!! I could quite get used to being a lady of leisure! But then work pays the bills so its a necessary evil!

I have had a very good summer break all told and managed lots of crafting which has to be good. I certainly know that when I eventually do retire I will be able to fill my days and I certainly will not be bored! 

Yesterday I had a bit of a crochet day! I still haven't finished my blanket for the computer chair so I had a push on making more squares to do it....I have massively underestimated how many I would need first time round and the blanket is no where long enough. It is nearly wide enough but needs more length....oh and the arms need covering. It's looking nice though. I will show you when it is complete and on the chair.

During my crafty sessions I have managed to make my Christmas cards. I thought I had done them all but I still have one or two special ones to do but I can manage that in the next holiday! It gives me something to aim for.

Anyway enough of my prattling on.....here are the cards I made for the July Clarity Show ...as it happens the last one on Create and Craft. 

It was the launch of the new Clarity Christmas Stamps...they are so lovely!











I had a lot of fun making these and have used two of them again for some my own cards but I won't tell you which ones! Which would you choose?

Right I need to go and do a few odd jobs around the house! Have a good day whatever you decide to do!

Happy Crafting 






PS Don't forget that Barbara is back on telly this Thursday at 12 noon on the new channel for craft HOCHANDA

Have a look here http://www.craftbusiness.com/news/view/http-www.craftbusiness.com-news-view-launch-date-announced-for-hochanda-c

It's going to be great to see our Barb back!



2 comments:

  1. Morning Jane, ...glad that you have had a good summer, and yes I can agree with you that crafting will take over your life when you retire....and in a good way too....Your cards are wonderful and the colours are fab....must dash.....workshops today...take care and catch you soon....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be no chance of being bored when you retire, so many people told me I would be but no chance. Between family and craft I keep very busy. These are lovely cards, beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete