Followers

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Wonderful Foxes

Well Good evening to you! I thought I would share with you one of the Cards I made for the December ClarityStamp Show on Create and Craft at the start of the month.

It uses the Foxes Kit and one of the new words from Word Chain set 11. I love the Word Chain Sets and to have more to choose from is just Fabulous! All the new sets extend the range and selection really well and work independently or together. 

Anyway here is the Card I made 

I started off by stamping the foxes in brown Archival ink...I used potting soil
I then masked it off and added a moon mask.

I added hills with using a piece of torn paper using my brown ink brush....I didn't add any more ink....it's amazing how much they hold! 
I then brushed blue over the sky again not adding ink to the blue brush.
I removed the mask off the foxes and the moon and coloured in the foxes using the spectrum noir pencil crayons. I added shadow under the foxes with a make up sponge then stamped the grasses in green Archival ink all the way across the bottom.
I then stamped the word Wonderful over the top of the moon. 
I then matted and layered onto brown pearlescent card then on to orange before putting onto an 8 x 8 card blank.

Hope you liked it!

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Lovely artwork, reminds me if how my 2 whippets cuddle up sometimes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane, I love the stamps too...the word chains are fab and so useful...hugs. X

    ReplyDelete