Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

A little bit girly!

I want to share two cards I made for the last Claritystamp show on Create and Craft.

They were both made using the stencils and stamps to go with them. I used a stencil to create the background. I used raspberry ink on the dress and sail boat blue on the shoe card. I also used a corresponding wow embossing powder to emboss the stamping.



I was quite pleased with how they looked as a set. They were also quite quick to make if you needed a emergency card!

Thanks for looking



4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Jane. Very stylish too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great style Jane, always lovely and colourful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards Jane, love the colours . These stamps are so versatile and I agree with you ideal for a quick card. ..hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous cards Jane, love the soft pastel colours and beautiful stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete