Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Christmas in July


Good Morning....I  have been a bad blogger and not done any posts since the last challenge and we are nearly at the next one!!!
I don't know where the time went ...well I do....The run up to the end of term was really busy at work even with the year 11 not there as they had finished and then the Year 10 out on work experience. We did have to pack our rooms up and also had the Year 6s in for their transition days, then the year 5 came for a Super learning week! Its was go go go til the very end!
I also managed a weekend with Mandy Branston from July 11- 13th which was fab and we got to go to the Clarity East Midlands workshop where I met up with Sally-Anne Hanes and Kim Shaw. 
Then last week I headed off to east Sussex for the Clarity Retreat with Barbara Gray! Paul Church was helping her, Jayne was making sure that we were fed and watered and Dave was doing everything else! It was like a well oiled machine and we all came away having learned a lot and made and affirmed friendships that I am sure will last many years. Good memories were made.

Anyway I haven't shared last months cards with you yet and I will just put them all on here as this coming Sunday is the Clarity stamps show on Create and craft. Barbara will be on at 9am for a couple of hours with some great new stamps for you all.


So here are the samples I did for the last show

Glittery Baubles
outside
inside

Panel Card
Glittery lights

Gilding Flakes



Alcohol inks on Acetate. Easel card
Anyway I will see you again soon I hope

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jane, it was great to meet up with you last week. Thanks for sharing the cards you made for the last Clarity Create & Craft show. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with on Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jane I particularly like the guilding flakes Dove one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jane, oh yes the Clarity retreat was brilliant wasn't it....
    Such great samples here and all so different. Really looking forward to Brabars show on Sunday....we are in for a real treat. Have a good day....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jane. A great variety and brilliant ideas

    ReplyDelete