Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

We Three Kings!

Well one week into the new school year and all is OK ish! My voice had disappeared yesterday I think because it's been used so much this week! But having a rest yesterday and lots of steam doing the ironing this morning seems to have got it a bit better! Hopefully it will have reappeared completely by tomorrow!
Not only had my voice deserted me yesterday but my crafting mojo had also gone walkabouts! I am putting it down to tiredness and hope normal service will resume shortly!

Anyway I thought I had best start to put on my cards from last weekends show!

This one was using the We three Kings set.

 
I stamped the Music first then masked that off. I masked off the edge of the card. The star was stamped and embossed in clear powder. I used the hills mask and created a desert scene using Mountain Rose adirondack ink. I removed the mask from the edge of the card and sponged around the mask on the music stave. I then stamped the three kings into place and went round the scene with a black fineliner pen.
 
I matted and layered the topper onto black and gold before putting it onto a sand coloured cardstock card blank and finished it off with little black gems.
 
Hope you have a nice day!
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane, love the stamps and the colour that you have used...
    Hope your voice and mojo come back...
    Have a good week and see you on Sunday....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card fabby colours jane hope your mojo comes back soon and your voice - well if it doesn't come back by today the kids at school will think its great lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jane's crafty bits... you always take us to another level, another step... Thank you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect classic Christmas card - great! xx

    ReplyDelete