Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Quack quack

Just a really quick post of one of the cards from todays show! It had to be done...as soon as I saw the ducks fall out of the envelope I just knew one of my samples had to be a take on Hilda Ogdens Ducks! (from Coronation street in days gone by for those of you who are too young to remember)

Here it is
 
One of the ducks was always wonky and usually it was the middle one! Heres a close up of the ducks!

 
I will also say I remember my Grandma having some of these and I inherited them and had them flying up my stairs!
 
 
Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think
 
Happy Crafting
 
Jane xx




8 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful and funny. Adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jane, one of my favourites from the show today, anything involving shrink plastic gets my vote x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A masterclass in creativity and imagination, I just love this card Jane.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Jane. It's such fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved this card when I saw it on tv this morning, you've got it exactly right. xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Jane, I remember these on Hilda's living room wall too. Loving the scene you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete