Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Colourful flowers

Well I can't believe how fast time is going and here I am doing a card for the next Indigo Blu Challenge! This time its all about Flowers. So I had to use the Bloomin' Great set of stamps.

I coloured a piece of card with Pan Pastels and then stamped the 3 flowers in the set over it and cut them out. I cut out a circle of card and stamped one of the sentiments on it.

I cut a square of card and covered it with a mask by Splodge Away and brushed pan pastels over it to create a gentle background as the flowers were so bright. I attached this to an 8 x 8 card and then arranged the flowers and sentiment using foam pads.

I stamped some leaves from the set on to some green stiff paper and cut them out and slotted them in amongst the flowers.

I dotted some dew drops around the leaves. And here is the finished card. I do hope you like it.


Thanks for looking and please leave me a comment if you can!

Happy Crafting.

Jane xx

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jane. I like the font in the sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful lush colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jane, those dew drops looks so life like! The flowers are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jane and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us with our 3rd IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge blog...good luck. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Jane. I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Jane. The flowers are amazing.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of gorgeousness going on x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it! That's something I haven't tried yet... but I'm gonna! xxx You are inspirational Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Jane,
    Love your card for this month's challenge. The bright colours look fab against the delicate background and the dew drops look so real. Thanks for joining us again on the Forever 21 Challenge. Good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its lovely Jane - finally got around to having a look at my blog list. This is great ove the colours on the blooms xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Jane Good to see you on Saturday. Good luck with the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this card Jane, I have only just discovered your blog and now I can't wait to have a good sit down with a nice cup of tea and have a look right back through all that you have shared here. I have only bought a few Panpastels so far but now I have seen your card, I'm really inspired to get them out and have my first real play with them. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work here and for giving me the nudge I needed to get crafting again.
    Best wishes for a creative and happy week,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. It's lovely of you to say such nice things! I'm glad that you feel like crafting again. Let us know what you've done! X

      Delete