Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

April Fool's....certainly NOT

Well its another month and so there is a new Challenge on offer over at the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog...and what is is I hear you ask?

Well we have had some really bad weather recently and so the new challenge could be something that we won't have been doing much of!

In the Garden....

 
 
So here is my card that I did


and I want to say thanks to my friend Jo Rice who lent me the garden stamps. I didn't tell her why I needed them...just that I needed to do something with them! I also used my new bunny stamps to make the card


I was glad that I got the masks for the bunnies as it made things a whole lot easier!

I did the sky by cutting my own mask for the clouds....and made a note to myself to get a cloud mask as soon as possible!!
Here is a close up of the image!


I matted the image onto black and then stuck this onto the centre of a 21cm x 21cm card blank. I went round the edge with a fineliner pen and in the corner added the words In the Garden.

I then cut out 2 of the Memory box die 'Leafy Branch' one black one green and stuck it to overhang the image.






I hope you have a go at the challenge. Lots of people had a go last month and it was great to see all the fabulous cards and projects you all made.
Why not have a look at the Clarity Challenge Blog for more inspiration and believe me.... there is plenty there. If you have a blog you can enter that way, if not you can send in your entry via email.  Don't be shy!
The winner will be picked by random generator....just make sure that you only use stamps by Clarity Stamps.
I hope you like my project and I look forward to seeing lots of great projects from you all.

Good Luck and Happy Crafting.

Jane xx

17 comments:

  1. Love these bunnies - super card Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hellen. I loved using them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get these bunny stamps, they're delightful.
    Beautiful card Jane - lets hope we can get out in those gardens very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jane. So cute those bunnies, they have been added to my shopping list and love the stacking of the pots, clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi. I saw the pots stacked on a card done by Sazzle ...I think...on one of Barbara's tv shows and had to have a go...took me a while to get it but once I did get it I could have stacked them forever! Lol!

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful, Jane! Love the bunnies and all the details you have added xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jane - I love how you have piled up the plant pots - lots of masking going on there then! and the bunnies are so cute loving the sky and grass too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Jane And cool plant pots...! Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Jane Love all the bunnies having a nosey in the garden. Off to see if I can come up with something ...certainly plenty of inspiration on here xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leaning bunny! I bought these recently and it's great to get some ideas for them. Really lovely card, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Jane. I do love those bunnies. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jane, love the composition and now I know what the stamps were for....and how brilliant they look too.....will have to get my thinking cap on and enter....hugs, Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is great Jane and the scene that you've created is just perfect! I think looking at the bunny couple on the left though that we're about to get a bunny explosion, tee hee ;-) I love how you've stacked the flower pots with the bird perched on top!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bunnies Jane! Love the branch too. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Jane, love the bunny group on the right - they look like they are having a right old natter. I like the two colour branch - it does make it look 3d

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jane,
    Love the bunnies! Sooo cute.
    I've just received a Leibster award over on my blog, and I would like to nominate you as one of the 5 people to pay the award on to. I love following your blog. I don't always comment, but I always read it. If you would like to accept the award, details are on my blog (http://lindylou-lifeinthecraftlane.blogspot.com/2013/04/ive-got-award.html) along with the badge. Happy crafting! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Jane, those bunnies are so cute, I like how you've arranged it with the band across the centre and the branch falling in x

    ReplyDelete