Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Happy Friday Evening

Hello All
Well thanks to Barbara Gray I am now getting into making ATCs. Small Scalle works of Art and it was a challenge for me at first but small Clarity Stamps are perfect for doing them

Here are the ones I have done....

This one uses the Flower corner lesson stamps
This is for the January ATC Challenge - Trees are green ...Aren't they
As is this
And this


And this is a Zentangled Tree...of sorts!


Hope you enjoyed looking
 
Happy Crafting
 
 
Jane xx
 








8 comments:

  1. They're great - particularly liking the zentangle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs, Jane. I especially like the zentangled one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Atc's Jane - if that's not a contradiction of terms. The zentangle one is very good. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATCs, Jane - think the 'Dream' one is my favourite, although I love the zentangled one too (one of my passions!) I also have folders full of ATCs too which I used to swap on a regular basis - I am thrilled that Barbara is reviving the art.

    Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ATC's Jane love the zentangled one, but the trees are fab too LOL hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely selection of cards Jane loving that zentangle tree
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. all lovely Jane ,i love doing these as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane I love these ATC's (I forgot to show mine off?) I especially Like the Zendoole ATC. Sam

    ReplyDelete