Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Not so Snowy Saturday...depending on where you are!

 
 
Good afternoon Everyone!
 
I thought I would share with you all the grid card I made when Barbara set a challenge to make one. I used Distress inks salty Ocean and squeezed lemonade. Where thet overlapped it gave a lovely green colour!!
 
I was pretty pleased with the result and I will have another go at this type of card...the biggest problem was sorting out the stamps to use!!! It made me realise just how many I had got!!!
 
Hope you all have a lovely crafty saturday and are staying warm and safe! xx
 
 
Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane, I love the design, I didn't know you had a blog, still i have found it now and will be following.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jane. you're getting dome practice in I see. LOL xx

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, not much snow but still very cold, I love your Grid card.....great colours ....hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, yours was in my top 3 - (of courswe I say that to all the girls) there were so many lovely ones - I think yours is very cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete