Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Summer Hols Are here!

Well the summer hols have arrived so I am going to try and spend some time updating my blog.

I will start with a card I have done for a challenge on The Vintage Artisans fb page.

It has to be vintage and a bit of Steampunk
I felt totally out of my depth but enjoyed doing it.


The image was off Vince Price's blog where he has some lovely free digis on offer. Thank you Vince. They are really brill and so easy to colour.

The flowers and backing papers are off the free CD I got with Crafts Beautiful Magazine. Its Shabby Chic by Debbie Moore Designs.

The other embellishments are the cogs and sprockets spellbinders.

Hope you like it.

Have a lovely crafty day!
Jane xx

17 comments:

  1. this is fab jane and you have fulfilled the theme perfectly i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jane - looking forward to seeing loads of posts now the summer is here.... allegedly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It is trust me Fiona! And if the weathers rubbish ii get more crafting done! X

      Delete
  3. FAB card love the image and flowers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, love everything about it xxx I'm also following xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fire the comment on the card and for following! X

      Delete
  5. wonderful card, love the image and your flowers look amazing

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fabulous card, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have said it before but I love this it's sooooo Ab fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just gorgeous oh just adore this too bits,love all the elements you have used they work, brilliantly hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jane this is fabulous! I love steampunk and your card is just awesome. Love the cogs and sprockets and the image are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Jane, well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous love the layout and the design is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Jane, I love it... Love the image and the layout is great..... Thanks for joining in at the Vinrage Artisans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Jane, look forward to more of your blog posts. X

    ReplyDelete