Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Grain of sand!

I have had a play last night with some clarity stamps and a brayer. I saw Barbara Gray use this technique on Sunday afternoon on Create and Craft and loved it. I haven't got the stamps she used....well the quote is the same!


The backing paper I made by stamping the grasses stamp over and over again in a random pattern and not re-inking the stamp each time. I used a Big and Juicy ink pad...the colour is called Waterfall. I just love the blue and green it gives you.

The strip is a new spellbinders set....Damask Accents and the flower is the Persian Motifs set.

I do like this technique and how the panels pop out at you yet they are all actually flat!!!


Hope you are all OK

Jane xx


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, love the colour you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is amazing. I love the background you created it is fabulous. I love my spellbinders too and they really accentuate your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, Love your card and your choice of colours. Must give it a go. Hope you are well. Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jane, Love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique, great card and fab Damask Accent Spellbinder border....love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane
    A beautiful card love the colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete