Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Barbara's Card

I just had to send Barbara Gray a card to say happy birthday!!! And what better excuse to make a card that for me is a bit more challenging.
I used the Clarity Mandarin Duck stamp and stamped it onto the double sided adhesive sheets. I then covered it in acetate before removing the back of the adhesive sheet. I then used the copper gilding flakes to put behind the image. There are some lovely colours in that flake and I used my tweezers to pick out colours to go on the area where the duck was. Then I filled in the rest of the area before mounting it on to a piece of card.
The background on the card was done by stamping a Lavinia stamp with versamark onto black card stock then using mica powders to colour it.

And there you can see it.


Hope you are having a good day and please let me know what you think of my card for Barbara!


Jane xx

19 comments:

  1. Cor Jane ... she will just love this ... super design, very attractive ... Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's lovely - stretching yourself results in great things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Your so talented! http://isobelcreationblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Card for Barbara is lovely,Jane I am sure she will love it Ve xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jane and clearly made with care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jane, she will love it and you will be top of the Class on Sunday. Enjoy.
    Hugs. Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card I am in awe.....xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Barbara will love it im sure Px

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just amazing and I am sure Barbara would have loved it. You are such a talented lady and I love all that you make.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I bet she will love it.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful Jane. I'm not surprised that Barbara loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its just lovely Jane. fi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Jane , I bet Barbara loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card jane. Ive awarded you the Versatile Bloggers award. Please pop over to my blog hun x

    ReplyDelete