Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

My Day out

I went out to Oswaldtwistle Mills yesterday with my hubby as part of our summer break.

Whilst I was going there we called into Dawn Bibby's place Topaz Crafts and my hubby bought me a few things for my anninversary present. He said he would prefer to get me something I wanted!!!! Too right!!!

Here is a photo of what I got!



After we had been there we went on the the mills.

We had a lovely cup of coffee and a piece of flapjack then had a good look round and bought a few things there. We did go into the food hall too and bought a load of meat and sausages for the freezer....well recommended if you ever do go there!

Anyway I will be off as we are going out somewhere for lunch today so I will tell you all about that tomorrow!

Enjoy your day

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment