Followers

Sunday 2 August 2009

Docrafts Tilda Challenge Card

I had some time this afternoon as Hubby is painting the outside of the house and my daughter has gone to work in my car! So I set to and mad the card for the Tilda Challenge on the Docrafts Website. I love doing these challenges when I have the time to.

Here is how I made it.
I folded a piece of A4 cream card in half then cut off a piece from the bottom to make a square card.

I found some backing paper in my stash that I had printed off from the canon website.

I had coloured Tilda with my watercolour pencil crayons and added a border cut with my X cut border system.

The flower was made up from paper flowers from C&C

Sentiment and pearls from Lakeland when they did craft stuff

The Challenge was to create a card that would use the colours from Neopolitan icecream. It could be any shape and have whatever embellishments you wanted.
I think it works pretty well



Anyway I better tidy up my table and get on with making tea

See you all soon

Jane xx

2 comments: