Followers

Sunday 2 August 2009

Happy Sunday Morning

Well the end of the 2nd week of my hols and it is not a bad day at all.
I am going to do some baking today ...my student daughter is in need of some home baking she tells me!

I have been busy knitting over the last few days and have knitted a baby blanket. It had to be approx 24 inches square and it is just about that! I am doing it as my entry for the knitting section of the competition my WI has in September. I am pleased with the finished article but I don't expect to win anything as there are a lot of really experienced knitters in my WI. However all the blankets that get entered are to be sent to the Special Baby care unit in Manchester after so its a worthwhile cause to knit for.
Here is a photo of it.
Please let me know what you think of it

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, I've got two my Grandma made for my daughter and a round one my Great Grandma made for my Mum! You have far too many talents Jane x

    ReplyDelete