Followers

Sunday 21 June 2020

A stone wall with flowers on!

Good morning all.
An extra day at the Open day..... only virtually though and we'd not get that for real! SO lets make the most of it and enjoy the day! 

It's Father's Day today and we will be having a visit from Amy later....all socially distanced of course. How I wish we could have a proper hug. I know we will eventually but I want it now! 
I heard on the radio that we need be be hugged to survive. I am so glad I have my Colin to give me a hug when I need one. I don't know how I could manage otherwise.

Anyway I thought I would share with you a project I made as a sample last year. It's an inky one this time using the Lizzy & Rockery Stamp set. 



Ingredients.

Lizzy & Rockery Stamp set
Rockery masks
Sentiment stamp
Artistry inks. Blaze, black shadow and aged stucco
Sparkle pen


1. Working on stencil card stamp the stone wall so it overlaps the edge of the card. Mask and stamp again using the guideline to match it up. Continue to mask it until a complete panel is made. Remove the masks.
2. Use low tack tape to isolate the stone wall part and brush grey ink and black ink into the panel leaving the very centre light. Carefully remove the tape.
3. Reposition the stone wall masks and stamp the flowers along the length of it and overlapping the edges of the card. Remove the masks.
4. Put some red ink on your craft mat and pick it up with a sparkle pen to add colour to some areas of the flowers.
5. Stamp the sentiment in black archival ink. Edge the card with a black sharpie pen.
6. Mat onto red card then mount on a card blank.

Please let me know below what you think of this and if you have a go post your card in Clarity worldwide and tag me in so I can see it.

Happy Crafting 

7 comments:

  1. I look forward to having a go at this one. Having the masks makes life much easier. Thank you Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Think I need this stamp on my wish list! Pete sighs every time I go - oh I do like what Jane's done with these stamps. He knows what comes next! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have a go and post - thanks Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little late for comments, but I've been eyeing these in Groovi, but I really like the stamp options. May I ask what "sparkle" pen you used gel sparkle pen or Wink of Stella pen??? I've never heard of this technique before...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. Yes I used a Wink of Stella pen to do this.

      Delete