Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Pink Painted Butterflies

Good morning all and I hope you are having a good Good Friday! It is actually nice to have some lovely weather on a bank holiday too I cant quite remember when that happened!
Whatever you do and however you choose to spend the day, enjoy it and kick back a little if you can!.
I have a few jobs I need to do but then I can get on with some crafting and who knows I may sit outside for a while...wasps and bugs allowing. That's the downside of being extremely allergic to things....I need to cover up which seems to defeat the object of sitting out! But it's nice to see sunshine.
I was looking through my projects and I found this one I had made in March in preparation for the live shows from the NEC and thought it looks perfect for a day like today. As usual the ingredients and instructions are below.



Ingredients.

Oval  Picot Die and matching plate

Rectangle  Picot Die and matching plate

Linda's Butterfly Plate. GRO-AN-40817-03

Wing Tool

Drop tool

Perga Liners

Fine Paintbrush

Indian summer  designer card

Pastel brads


1. Working on plain parchment, cut an oval using the 5th die and the rectangle using the 4th die.
2. on the rectangle emboss the double lines. IN each corner use the drop tool to make the little flowers . Emboss white work in them. Put to one side.
3. On the oval emboss the 5th and 6th double lines.  Semi perforate around the insides of each double circle using the wing tool and emboss the lines around the perforations.
4. Emboss the flower and butterflies in the inner oval avoiding the perforations. Add colour to the flowers on the reverse then paint the butterflies on the front using Pergaliners. Re-perforate using the wing tool.
5. Cut the designer card with the 2nd picot die. Layer up the two pieces of parchment and attach to the card with brads.

6. Mount on a card blank.

Have a great day everyone

Happy Crafting

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, thanks for sharing how you did it. I bought the drop tool at the NEC but have yet to try it !! Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and clear instructions as ever. Enjoy your day Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing how it was done. Very generous of you. Have a lovely day crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and spring like. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful project Jane. I have been able to sit outside today and that has been lovely. Hope you managed to enjoy some fresh air. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, followed you backwards from Paul's post today. Glad I found you. Your work is gorgeous and I especially love (as a beginner) that you post "recipes"!

    ReplyDelete