Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

Well hello there!

Good morning and welcome to my blog! 
I haven't been on for a long time and thought it was about time I got back to say hello to you all.
There seems to be less hours in the days at the moment.....no idea how I used to fit work in!
Today is looking like a bit of a lazy day though. We were out celebrating last night. My lovely hubby was 60 earlier in the week and so we booked a meal for us, Amy and her fiancé Matthew, plus my brother and his family. His two eldest couldn't make it but the rest of us had a great night. Amy got there first to decorate the table and get the cake she had made hidden until later.
And here is the birthday boy!
We all had a great night which is the main reason we all met up!

Enough of my ramblings....
Here is one of the samples I made for Barbara's show with the round stamps. I think this stamp is one of my personal favourites in that collection.
This one is done on the gel press with alcohol ink and paint.
I love the vibrancy of the inks.



I am off now to do a few bits and pieces I need to do then it may be a crafty afternoon for me later.
Enjoy your day what ever you are doing.
Love and hugs xx






7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your lazy day Jane and get a little crafting in later if you want to. Belated Happy Birthday to the other half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good night was had by you all.
    That is a lovely card. I am looking forward to getting my craft stuff out again in a few weeks once I can move again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Happy birthday wishes to Colin, glad you had a lovely evening.
    Fab artwork Jane, I haven't played with my gelli plate or my alcohol inks in so long I must make time, thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inspiration Jane. Have to be honest and say the gelli plate still intimidates me somewhat despite Maria's brilliant tuition. Lol Glad you had a lovely evening. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, and a belated Happy birthday to Colin.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello back, Jane and belated birthday greetings to Colin. I'm glad you all had a lovely family get together for his special day. Hope you managed to get a good play session in this afternoon.
    Hugs
    Jeanette xxxx

    ReplyDelete