Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Seasons

Well good morning to you all and welcome to a new month! That can only mean the start of a new Challenge over at the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog.
I cannot believe that September has been and gone....where is the time going? It won't be long until the cold weather is properly with us and then it'll be Christmas before we can blink!


Well done to all those people who entered the Nature challenge. The entries were fabulous again! I hope you enjoy this months challenge. I think the DT did looking at all the brilliant inspirational projects they have for you this time.



So This months Challenge is The Seasons and I went for Winter. I used one ink pad to do the most of this apart from the  and that was Stormy Sky Distress ink. i also used black archival to stamp the tree and deer I used the Winter Wonderland Set to do this too.



I created the circle of snowflakes first using my inkadinkado cog.

I then added a moon mask and brushed some ink over it being careful not to go over the snowflakes.
I tore some paper and created hills using my ink brush then make up sponge. I took the moon mask of and added a moon shadow using the ink brush.
I stamped one tree in black and the other in 2nd generation Stormy Sky. then the deer were added.
I matted this on silver then I took an 8 x 8 card blank and stamped the snowflake all over it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Stormy Sky ink. I then added the main image to it and here is the completed card.


I do hope you will have a look at the rest of the DT cards on htier blogs and then most importantly have a go at the challenge for yourself...after all there is a voucher of £50 to be won.....It could be you!

Happy Crafting. 



11 comments:

  1. Morning Jane, what a great atmospheric card design. Perfect inspiration for the new challenge....hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is such a stunner,. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the images and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane I love this wintery scene you have created - it would make great Chrimbo card tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous Crimbo card Jane... It's just blooming delightful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely Jane. very serene and tranquil xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing Jane, that cog is a good tool to use with Clarity stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jane for this month's Clarity challenge. Really atmospheric. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jane. I love the colour too. x

    ReplyDelete